If you are looking for a UK immigration lawyer near Heaton Mersey then contact our immigration lawyer in Manchester situated about 3.0 miles of Heaton Mersey.

We are based in Levenshulme, Manchester about 0.6 mile of Levenshulme Railway Station.

Contact our experienced and friendly immigration lawyer on 0161 989 9370 or fill in our enquiry form to get reliable & confidential immigration advice and legal assistance with a UK visa application or any other immigration matter.

UK Visas & Immigration Services

We at Rex Law Chambers (Manchester) provides a wide range of UK visas & immigration services to businesses and individuals including UK work visas, UK visitor visas, family visas, student visas, Indefinite leave to remain (ILR) and British citizenship etc.

UK work visas

Apply for a UK work visa if you want to come to or stay in the UK to do an eligible job. UK work visas allow you to work in the UK on a short or long-term basis depends upon your skills, qualifications and nature of your job/work.

You can apply for UK Innovator visa or Start-up visa, if you wish to run or set up a business in the UK.

Our work visa immigration lawyer in Manchester can provide legal assistance with all types of UK work visa & business visa applications including Skilled Worker visa, Health and Care Worker visa, UK Global Talent visa, Intra-company visas and so on.

UK visitor visas

Apply for UK visitor visa, if you want to visit the UK on holiday or to see your family & friends, do business or receive private medical treatment etc.

Get in touch with our experienced immigration lawyer in Burnage, Manchester to get advice about UK visitor visa application and requirements.

Our visitor visa immigration lawyer can provide legal assistance with all types of UK visitor visa applications including Standard visitor visa, Business visitor visa, Family visitor visa, Marriage visitor visa, Child visitor visa and so on.

Family visas

Apply for UK family visa, if you want to come to and live with a family member in the UK for more than 6 months. There are several options available to get a UK Family Visa depending on your relationship to your sponsor and their UK status. 

Our family visa immigration lawyer can provide legal assistance with all types of UK family visa applications such as Fiancé(e) visa, Spouse visaUnmarried Partner visaCivil Partner visa and so on.

Student visas

Apply for UK Student visa, if you are an international student looking to study in the UK. The Tier 4 student visas allow you to study in the UK on a short or long-term basis depends upon length of your course or research.

You need to apply for General student visa to study in the UK if you're 16 or over. If you're under 18 then you need to apply for a Child student visa to study in the UK.

Our student visa immigration lawyer can provide legal assistance with all types of UK student visa applications such as Student visa, Short-term study visa, extension of student visa, switch into student visa and so on.

Indefinite leave to remain (ILR)

You can apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) in the UK once you have lived in the UK for a certain number of years as required by the Immigration Rules. Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) also known as Settlement and Permanent Residence (PR).

If you need help with your Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) / Settlement application, please feel free to contact us for legal assistance with your application.

We deal with all types of ILR / Settlement applications such as ILR as a spouseILR on the basis of 10 years long residence and so on.

British citizenship

There are different ways to become a British citizen. You can either naturalise as a British Citizen (Naturalisation as a British citizen) or register yourself as a British Citizen (Registration as British citizen).

Our British citizenship & nationality lawyer can provide legal assistance with all types of British citizenship applications such as British citizenship by naturalisation, by registration, by marriage and so on.

EU law applications

The EU nationals and their family members have right to live and work in the UK and can apply for pre settled or settled status in the UK under the EU settlement scheme.

Our UK immigration lawyer in Manchester can provide legal assistance with all types of EEA and EU applications such as EU Settlement Scheme, EEA Family Permit and so on.

Business & corporate

You need sponsor licence so you can sponsor foreign workers or students to come and work or study in the UK. We at Rex Law Chambers can provide legal help and assistance to UK employers who wish to sponsor migrant workers for skilled jobs. The sponsor licence applications made by the UK employers include Tier 2 sponsor licence applications and Tier 5 Sponsor licence applications. We can also provide legal assistance to UK educational institutions for Tier 4 students sponsor licence so that they can sponsor Tier 4 students for studying in the UK.

How can we help with your UK visa application?

As part of our immigration services for your immigration application, our expert immigration lawyer will:

  • assess your eligibility for the relevant visa type by fully considering your circumstances;
  • advise you on the required supporting documents to be submitted in support of your immigration application;
  • assess all the documents to ensure that the documents you provide are as per the requirements of the Immigration Rules;
  • advise you on strengths and potential weaknesses in your visa application and how you can overcome such weaknesses if any;
  • complete the online immigration draft application form to share it with you for cross-checking;
  • submit your application online and schedule your biometrics appointments with the relevant commercial partner of the UKVI;
  • prepare a detailed cover letter in support of the immigration application explaining in detail how you are meeting all the requirements of the Immigration Rules so that you have the maximum chances of succeeding in your visa application;
  • upload all the supporting documents online in support of the immigration application in their correct format and order;
  • dealing and responding to any caseworker enquiries or correspondence from the Home Office caseworker for any further documents or information concerning your pending immigration application;
  • do all the follow-up work on your immigration application until a decision is received from the Home Office UKVI.

How can I find a good UK immigration lawyer near Heaton Mersey?

There are so many UK immigration lawyers in Manchester near Heaton Mersey and it is really difficult to find a good immigration lawyer in Manchester to deal with your immigration matter.

In order to find a good Immigration lawyer in Manchester, you should ensure that immigration lawyers are either regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) or the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC). SRA and OISC are the two main regulators in the UK.

Rex Law Chambers is authorised and regulated by the OISC under registration no. F202100249.

Immigration lawyer near Heaton Mersey, Manchester ready to assist you

Whilst we are a Manchester-based UK immigration law firm, you do not need to be based in Manchester to seek the legal advice of our immigration lawyer.

Get in touch with an expert UK Immigration lawyer in Manchester at Rex Law Chambers today to learn more about our UK visas & immigration-related services, and to take the first step towards your successful application.

We can provide legal advice or legal assistance with all types of UK immigration applications such as entry clearance applications, switching into different visa categories or visa extension/renewal applications.

Connect With Us