A one way travel document may be issued to a non British citizen in the UK, regardless of status, who wishes to leave the UK permanently and voluntarily and does not have a valid passport/travel document of their own. The one-way document, known as an IS137, allows travel for one journey out of the United Kingdom only. It will not allow re-entry into the UK. It is valid for one year, but is designed for immediate use.

Evidence of identity must be provided with the application. You do not need to apply for a BRP if you are applying for a one-way travel document.

Children cannot be named on the travel document of their parent or guardian. They must apply for their own document.

We are experts in dealing with applications for one way travel document. You can contact us if you are seeking legal help from an immigration lawyer in relation to your application for one way travel document and we will provide you fast, friendly, reliable and professional immigration service.

Our fee

Our expert UK immigration lawyer will guide you through every step of the one way travel document application process.

Our fixed fee

We will charge a fixed fee from £500 for our professional legal services in relation to one way travel document application.

Do you need legal help?

Contact Rex Law Chambers, if you have any questions or need legal help with any UK immigration law related matter. At Rex Law Chambers, we specialise in a wide range of UK visas and nationality applications and our principal immigration lawyer has wealth of experience and expert knowledge to deal with all types of UK visas and immigration applications. He has successfully handled many complex and high-profile cases and also represented clients in their immigration matters.

We can provide one-off FREE general legal advice via live chat or our "Enquiry Form". The FREE advice does not cover the advice in relation to complex legal issues or advice about documents to be submitted in support of the application. If you would like to to get detailed legal advice then please schedule an in-person, Zoom, Skype or phone consultation by using our "Appointment Request Form".

Connect With Us