We can provide legal help and assistance with other UK Visas and Immigration law applications such as certificate of entitlement to right of abode, transfer of conditions (TOC), no time limit (NTL), subject access request (SAR), BRP replacement etc.

Certificate of Entitlement to Right of Abode

People can apply for a certificate of entitlement to prove you have right of abode in the UK. The certificate of entitlement is a proof that you are entirely free from UK immigration control. You do not need to obtain the permission of an immigration officer to enter the UK, and you may live and work here without restriction. An application for a certificate of entitlement can be made from inside the UK using the application form ROA. It goes in your passport.

Transfer of Conditions (TOC) Application

People who have limited leave endorsed in a passport that is lost, stolen, damaged or due to expire can have their leave transferred to a biometric residence permit (BRP) by making a transfer of conditions application. A person can also apply for a transfer of conditions if their current leave is endorsed on an immigration status document (ISD).

No Time Limit (NTL) Application

The No time limit (NTL) application is for those who have Indefinite leave to remain (ILR) or Indefinite leave to enter (ILE) but do not have a document to prove it. You can make a no time limit (NTL) application for confirmation of your status in the form of a biometric reside permit (BRP). You can also use UKCVAS Super Priority service to get decision within 24 hours on your NTL application.

Subject Access Request (SAR)

A subject access request (SAR) can be made to the Home Office to get a copy of all the personal information, documents, records, decisions, notes etc which the Home Office is holding about you in their database. Requests for access to records and for other information about those records are known as "subject access requests" and are made to the person or organisation (the "data controller") who you think is processing (holding, disclosing or using) the information to which you want access.

BRP replacement application

If your BRP card is lost or stolen inside the UK or outside the UK, we can provide required legal help and assistance with an application for replacement of your Biometric Residence Permit (BRP). You can report your biometric residence permit (BRP) lost or stolen from inside or outside the UK. You can only order a replacement from inside the UK. The Home Office will contact you within one working day of reporting it.

Do you need legal help?

Contact Rex Law Chambers, if you have any questions or need legal help with any UK immigration law related matter. At Rex Law Chambers, we specialise in a wide range of UK visas and nationality applications and our principal immigration lawyer has wealth of experience and expert knowledge to deal with all types of UK visas and immigration applications. He has successfully handled many complex and high-profile cases and also represented clients in their immigration matters.

We can provide one-off FREE general legal advice via live chat or our "Enquiry Form". The FREE advice does not cover the advice in relation to complex legal issues or advice about documents to be submitted in support of the application. If you would like to to get detailed legal advice then please schedule an in-person, Zoom, Skype or phone consultation by using our "Appointment Request Form".

Connect With Us