If you're looking for an immigration lawyer for Student visa application or extension to study in the UK then contact our expert Studnet visa lawyer today.

We at Rex Law Chambers deal with all types of UK student visas related applications including Short-term study visa, extension of student visa, switch into student visa and so on.

Whilst we are a Manchester based UK immigration law firm, you do not need to be based in Manchester to seek the legal advice of our immigration lawyer. No matter where you live, we can provide legal assistance with your UK visa applications.

Contact our experienced and friendly immigration lawyer on 0161 989 9370 or fill in our enquiry form to get reliable & confidential immigration advice and legal assistance with a UK visa application or any other immigration matter.

What is UK Student visa?

The UK Student visas allow you to study in the UK on a short or long-term basis depends upon length of your course or research. You need to apply for Student visa to study in the UK if you're 16 or over. If you're under 18 then you need to apply for a Child Student visa to study in the UK.

What are the different types of UK Student visa?

Below is a list of types of UK Student visa:

  • Student visa
  • Child Student visa
  • Student Visitor visa (short-term study)

Student visa

The Student visa category is for those international students who wish to study in the UK and have been offered a place on a course in the UK. Student visa is a point based category and points are awarded for Certificate of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) and Funds for Maintenance. You can apply for a UK Student visa to study in the UK if you are 16 or over and you are from a country that's not in the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland. If you are outside the UK, you can apply for entry clearance as a Student from your country of nationality by submitting an entry clearance application to the British Embassy or High Commission.

Child Student visa

The Child Student category is for children coming to the UK to be educated between 4 and 17 years old. Children between 4 and 15 years old must be educated at independent fee-paying schools. It is not possible for a Child Student to study at a publicly funded school. Child students may only study at a publicly funded Further Education College which is able to charge for International Students, and then only once they are aged 16 or 17 years old.

Student Visitor visa (short-term study)

If you are an adult and you want to undertake a short course of study in the UK (such as a beginner's English Language course or a work-related training course), you might be able to come to the UK as a student visitor for short-term study.

Do I need an immigration lawyer for UK Student visa application?

UK Immigration law is an extremely fast-changing and complex area of law. There are high chances of getting a visa refusal if you are not fully aware about relevant immigration law(s) and eligibility criteria.

Most of the applicants seek professional legal help with their UK Student visa applications from highly experienced immigration lawyers to boost their chances of success. A well-prepared application can significantly increase your chances of success.

How can we help with your UK visa application?

As part of our immigration services for your immigration application, our expert immigration lawyer will:

  • assess your eligibility for the relevant visa type by fully considering your circumstances;
  • advise you on the required supporting documents to be submitted in support of your immigration application;
  • assess all the documents to ensure that the documents you provide are as per the requirements of the Immigration Rules;
  • advise you on strengths and potential weaknesses in your visa application and how you can overcome such weaknesses if any;
  • complete the online immigration draft application form to share it with you for cross-checking;
  • submit your application online and schedule your biometrics appointments with the relevant commercial partner of the UKVI;
  • prepare a detailed cover letter in support of the immigration application explaining in detail how you are meeting all the requirements of the Immigration Rules so that you have the maximum chances of succeeding in your visa application;
  • upload all the supporting documents online in support of the immigration application in their correct format and order;
  • dealing and responding to any caseworker enquiries or correspondence from the Home Office caseworker for any further documents or information concerning your pending immigration application;
  • do all the follow-up work on your immigration application until a decision is received from the Home Office UKVI.

How can I find the good immigration lawyer for UK Student visa application?

There are many UK immigration lawyers for Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) or Settlement applications in the UK and it is really difficult to find a good immigration lawyer to deal with your immigration matter.

In order to find a good Immigration lawyer for UK Student visa applications, you should ensure that immigration lawyers are either regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) or Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC). SRA and OISC are two main regulators in the UK.

Rex Law Chambers is authorised and regulated by the OISC under registration no. F202100249.

Our UK Student visa lawyer ready to assist you

Manchester based highly experienced UK immigration lawyer at Rex Law Chambers ready to assist you with your UK Student visa applications.

Get in touch with expert UK Immigration lawyer in Manchester at Rex Law Chambers today to learn more about our UK visas & immigration-related services, and to take the first step towards your successful application.

We can provide legal advice or legal assistance with all types UK immigration applications such as entry clearance applications, switching in to different visa categories or visa extension / renewal applications.

General Enquiry Book Appointment

Connect With Us