If you're looking for an immigration lawyer for Fiancé(e) visa application or want to switch to Spouse visa then contact our expert UK Fiance visa lawyer now.

Whilst we are a Manchester based UK immigration law firm, you do not need to be based in Manchester to seek the legal advice of our immigration lawyer. No matter where you live, we can provide legal assistance with your UK visa applications.

Contact our experienced and friendly immigration lawyer on 0161 989 9370 or fill in our enquiry form to get reliable & confidential immigration advice and legal assistance with a UK visa application or any other immigration matter.

What is UK Fiancé(e) visa?

A Fiancé(e) of a British citizen or settled person can apply for entry clearance as a Fiancé(e) to come to get married. The Fiancé(e) visa normally granted for 6 months to enable you to get married to the UK sponsor within the permitted 6 months period. After the marriage, the applicant is able to switch from Fiancé(e) visa to spouse visa from inside the UK.

You should also note that you can still get married in the UK on a standard visitor visa however the difference between a visitor visa and the Fiancé(e) visa is that you are able to switch your status to a spouse visa from inside the UK whereas on a visitor visa, you cannot do that under the rules.

UK Fiancé(e) visa requirements

The applicant applying for Fiancé(e) visa UK must meet the following requirements:

  • Suitability criteria as set out in Appendix FM to the Immigration Rules;
  • Must have met each other;
  • Must have intention to live together permanently in the UK;
  • Both the applicant and the sponsor must be free to marry each other;
  • The applicant and the sponsor must have made appropriate arrangements and plans to get married in the UK;
  • Financial requirement whereby the UK sponsor of the applicant must be earning at least £18,600 gross per year or savings of £62,500 if the UK sponsor of the applicant has no earnings from employment, self-employment or other means of income;
  • Adequate accommodation for the applicant and the UK sponsor to be accommodated in the UK without recourse to public funds;
  • English language requirement to show that the applicant has English proficiency at CEFR level A1 as required by the UK Immigration Rules.

You must also meet all the other eligibility requirements. Please contact us for initial assessment to determine your eligibility, and to discuss the options.

Switching from Fiancé(e) visa to Spouse visa

A peson who is in the UK on Fiancé(e) visa can switch from Fiancé(e) visa into Spouse visa from inside the UK as soon he/she has registered his marriage with his/her partner.

Such application for switching from Fiancé(e) visa to Spouse visa is made online using appliation form FLR (M) before the expiry of Fiancé(e) visa.

As specialist Spouse visa lawyer, we can provide Super Priority Service for application for switching from Fiancé(e) visa to Spouse visa and get decision on your application within 24 hours of the biometrics enrolment date.

Do I need an immigration lawyer for Fiancé(e) visa application?

UK Immigration law is an extremely fast-changing and complex area of law. There are high chances of getting a visa refusal if you are not fully aware about relevant immigration law(s) and eligibility criteria.

Most of the applicants seek professional legal help with their UK Fiancé(e) visa applications from highly experienced immigration lawyers to boost their chances of success. A well-prepared application can significantly increase your chances of success.

How can we help with your UK visa application?

As part of our immigration services for your immigration application, our expert immigration lawyer will:

  • assess your eligibility for the relevant visa type by fully considering your circumstances;
  • advise you on the required supporting documents to be submitted in support of your immigration application;
  • assess all the documents to ensure that the documents you provide are as per the requirements of the Immigration Rules;
  • advise you on strengths and potential weaknesses in your visa application and how you can overcome such weaknesses if any;
  • complete the online immigration draft application form to share it with you for cross-checking;
  • submit your application online and schedule your biometrics appointments with the relevant commercial partner of the UKVI;
  • prepare a detailed cover letter in support of the immigration application explaining in detail how you are meeting all the requirements of the Immigration Rules so that you have the maximum chances of succeeding in your visa application;
  • upload all the supporting documents online in support of the immigration application in their correct format and order;
  • dealing and responding to any caseworker enquiries or correspondence from the Home Office caseworker for any further documents or information concerning your pending immigration application;
  • do all the follow-up work on your immigration application until a decision is received from the Home Office UKVI.

How can I find the good immigration lawyer for Fiancé(e) visa?

There are many UK immigration lawyers for Fiancé(e) visa applications in the UK and it is really difficult to find a good immigration lawyer to deal with your immigration matter.

In order to find a good Immigration lawyer for UK Fiancé(e) visa applications, you should ensure that immigration lawyers are either regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) or Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC). SRA and OISC are two main regulators in the UK.

Rex Law Chambers is authorised and regulated by the OISC under registration no. F202100249.

Our Fiancé(e) visa lawyer ready to assist you

Manchester based highly experienced UK immigration lawyer at Rex Law Chambers ready to assist you with your UK Fiancé(e) visa or Spouse visa applications.

Get in touch with expert UK Immigration lawyer in Manchester at Rex Law Chambers today to learn more about our UK visas & immigration-related services, and to take the first step towards your successful application.

We can provide legal advice or legal assistance with all types UK immigration applications such as entry clearance applications, switching in to different visa categories or visa extension / renewal applications.

General Enquiry Book Appointment

Connect With Us