You need sponsor licence so you can sponsor foreign workers or students to come and work or study in the UK. Our UK immigration lawyer can provide legal help and assistance to UK employers who wish to sponsor migrant workers for skilled jobs. The sponsor licence applications made by the UK employers include Skilled Worker sponsor licence applications and Temporary worker Sponsor licence applications. We can also provide legal assistance to UK educational institutions for Tier 4 students sponsor licence so that they can sponsor Tier 4 students for studying in the UK.

Sponsorship licence (skilled workers)

A 'Worker' licence will let you employ people long-term or permanently. You can sponsor a worker if the job they're going to do has a suitable rate of pay and skill level, or meets the other criteria needed for their visa. It's split into Skilled Worker, Intra-company visas, Minister of Religion and Sportsperson.

Sponsorship licence (temporary workers)

A 'Temporary Worker' licence will let you employ people on a temporary basis. It's split into Creative or Sporting Worker, Charity Worker, Religious Worker, Government Authorised Exchange Worker, International Agreement Worker and Seasonal Worker.

Sponsorship licence (Tier 4 - student)

You can apply for Tier 4 sponsor licence if you are an education provider and wish to sponsor Tier 4 students. A Tier 4 sponsor licence is valid for four years from the date it is granted, unless it is revoked or surrendered. Academies and schools maintained by a local authority, including those with sixth forms, cannot hold a Tier 4 licence or sponsor students under Tier 4. If the Home Office, UKVI receives an application for a Tier 4 licence from such an educational establishment, the Home Office, UKVI will reject it and refund the fee.

Do you need legal help?

Contact Rex Law Chambers, if you have any questions or need legal help with any UK immigration law related matter. At Rex Law Chambers, we specialise in a wide range of UK visas and nationality applications and our principal immigration lawyer has wealth of experience and expert knowledge to deal with all types of UK visas and immigration applications. He has successfully handled many complex and high-profile cases and also represented clients in their immigration matters.

We can provide one-off FREE general legal advice via live chat or our "Enquiry Form". The FREE advice does not cover the advice in relation to complex legal issues or advice about documents to be submitted in support of the application. If you would like to to get detailed legal advice then please schedule an in-person, Zoom, Skype or phone consultation by using our "Appointment Request Form".

Connect With Us